The BCSC network of 7 breast imaging registries is funded by the National Cancer Institute.
As a national resource for population-based research, the BCSC paves the way
for innovative studies of breast cancer screening and outcomes.
Visit the BCSC main website
to learn more about our organization and how to obtain additional data or work with us on your research projects.
Contact us at email@example.com
The BCSC Data Explorer provides:
- Tables and graphs of data from the BCSC about women, breast imaging examinations, and breast cancer in 1994-2009
- Counts and percentages of demographic characteristics, risk factors, and tumor characteristics; screening performance measures; cancer rates
- Data include both screening and diagnostic exams
- 95% of exams were mammograms; most of the rest were diagnostic ultrasounds
- Select up to two factors at a time
- Print the table or graph
- Download a spreadsheet of summary data for the table, split by age and year
- For more help, see the user guide
This site complies with accessibility requirements in Section 508
- Keyboard equivalent for every mouse action
- Text description or table for every graph
- Web programming and styles "best practices" to support screen reader software